Friday, April 20, 2012

Christening of Meryiella Hayli

Just wanted to share my daughter's christening pictures. It was on March of this year. I was in over my head looking for an appropriate theme for that particular event when suddenly it dawned on me. ANGELS!!!!

What a perfect theme for such an occasion. With the help of my husband, sisters, close friends, other family members, and most especially my mother. We were able to pull the event off. We did everything, from the centerpieces to the welcome banners blowing up the balloons and etc. it was all DIY. I got most of materials at the local craft store in the downtown area, Michael's and of course Hobby Lobby. Oh and I got some of my templates at etsy.com.

It was a lot of work, but it was totally worth it. And I did get a lot of help. We got the food catered by our dear friends, Vergel De dios catering. Too bad they aren't doing it on full time due to busy schedules. Their food was great & awesome and yummy!!! We got the cake from a local bakery called Jessica's cupcakes. It was delish. And the rest of the desserts were from Sam's club. Omg. I never thought they had such a good and yummy selection of sweets.

And what is a party without any minor complications. Lol! We ran out of food because one of the main course from another caterer did not show up due to time concers.

But the party must go on. So party we did!

And at the end of the night, good friends stayed to help clean up!!! Thank heavens for them angels!! :)

It was definitely a moment to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment