Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fried Tuesday!!

My husband and I had another Insanity workout session today. Let me tell you, just when you think its gonna get easy, it just gets harder and harder!!! I don't get it. Isn't it suppose to be easier after a few tries and repeats? Right? Right! Well then how come every session just seems to be harder amd harder and harder. We sweat more. Eat more. Work at it more. Now that I think about it, we do more as time goes by. I guess that's the reason why it never becomes easy. Its maybe because when your body becomes comfortable, insanity forces you to push yourself a few more steps every single day.

And now! I am very tired, very sore. And I don't normally sleep before midnight, but I think tonight I will
make an exception.

Anyway, before I forget to tell you the reason why I blogged tonight, I'm just going to blurt it out, because believe it or not, I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open.

You know what? Just forget it. I will post about whatever was on my mind tomorrow. For now I will have my long sleep. Good night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment