Monday, May 21, 2012

About to explode

I just wanna say that I am overwhelmed and definitely stressed out. I feel like there's a ticking time bomb inside of me and I am just anxiously watching out for it to explode. You ever have that feeling? Believe me its not just the party planning that's causing it. I don't even know what's causing it. I'm just... I guess tired and anxious and stressed. I guess what's really stressing me out is the people around me that feels also like walking time bombs waiting to explode. And I'm just anxiously waiting for it to happen, feeling helpless and overwhelmed by everything else. I don't know. I feel like my brain's just trying to unscramble everything and its messing up with my body's chemistry. Lol. I have that ugly feeling at the pit of my stomach. I just wanna scream. But I have to get it together because no one else will do it for me. Ahhhhhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment