Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stuck in bed

Woke up early today. I was planning to make a good breakfast. Blueberry muffins, scrambled eggs, crispy bacon strips, toasted bread, fried hot & spicy spam, hot caramel macchiato coffee, mango shake. Yum!

Unfortunately, my baby is sleeping near the edge of the bed, so I have to stay put at the edge of the bed myself. I want to move her to the crib, but then she'll wake up and start crying or be all hyper and I still won't be able to make breakfast.

I can't go back to sleep either because its too cold, the ceiling fan is on. I should turn it off, but then baby's gonna be all sweat. Baby & daddy, they like the cold. Not me! So I'm all curled up at the edge of the side of the bed because my baby is literally sleeping on top of the quilt. So I am using one of the pillows as my blanket. I am literally in a weird position were no one could actually fall asleep in.

But its all good. If I cooked that huge breakfast, who's going to eat it? Its almost lunch time and everybody in this house is still snoring. Even our bulldog is snoring his nose off.

So I gues we'll stick to oatmeal, if they ever wake up soon. Or just plain coffee because we are late!

No comments:

Post a Comment