Friday, May 18, 2012

What's on my mind?

This phrase keeps going through my mind right at this moment.

Don't blame God for the problems you are facing. Blame yourself or the people around you who actually makes it happen.

Not a good thought, I must admit. I was brought up not to dwell on blaming, but instead to focus in dealing & trying to fix problems. Its such an easy advice to throw to people that comes my way. Not so easy when I have to do it. You see, it's so natural to get engulf in all the craziness and just sink into all your feelings and emotions and allow them to dictate your every thought until it becomes who you are and affects the way you live. Before you know it, you are a completely different person, defined by your past, and without knowing it, dictated by the one's who did you wrong. The bad part about it is, this is exactly what's happening and you don't even see it that way. Because if you did see it that way,, you would have probably stopped yourself. Imagine a life dictated by the people who did you wrong? Who wants that? No one! But it happens anyway. Why? Because like I said earlier. We get engulfed in our own sorrows & pains that it clouds our judgement. And by the time we realized it, we have dug our own grave so deep that it would take a massive deal of effort to just get out of there. In plain English? Its not going to be easy at all.

So what do we do now? Blame God? Of course not. Why not? Because there is actually a thing called free will and nobody in this world are forced by God to do something. You know who forces people? People themselves. So were back to blaming people? And go back to the dugging a whole for yourself thing? No thanks.

Let me say it again. Just what do we do here? We all know. Its common sense. Easy fix. Easy solution. And yet everyone fails to do so. Why? Because the easiest things on earth are actually the hardest thing to do because of our own damn pride. Or maybe its just not pride. Maybe its the pain, the memory, the present situation we are in. It jogs our emotions. And then we feel. Its the feeling. The most fleeting thing in the world and yet we always go by it. Why? I don't know. I guess I'll have to figure that one out on my next rant. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment