Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hayli's Party Preparation

So it's my daughter's 1st birthday next week and we are just so swamped with to do list. She only turn 1 once, lol. So everything has to be memorable and good so when she grows up and look at her pictures, she will feel very special & loved. Hehehe

I chose the Alice in Wonderland theme. It was suppose to be Hayli in Onederland, but like I said, she will only turn 1 once so it shouldn't just be my decision. Besides the theme is so complicated & has too many aspects. I would need to be very creative. And frankly, I really don't have time for any of that. Lol!

Anyway, as you know, recently went to Vegas about four weeks ago. And while we were there, we visited the four floors of the M&M store. While roaming around the M&M store, my husband liked the colorful theme and all that he was like, "We should make M&M the theme for her party." And of course there has to be some middle ground. Lol! So we finally landed on a Candy land/ sweet shoppe theme.
With all the help and wonderful ideas of my supporting husband, creative mother, wonderful sisters and the boyfriends and a family friend that's more like an older sister, we are on the way of making a candy shop out of our house. Lol!

But for now, this is how our house looks like. Its a work in progress. And I have till the weekend to put everything up so we have three more days to relax. :) *fingers crossed*

enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment